Sunday 4 September 2011

And it's my birthday

i don't believe i can ever pay back people who participated in my birthday today

....
everything started at 12:00 am exactly when my phone , BBM and what's app didn't stop ringing , everyone was wishing me a happy birthday and all of a sudden all my contacts changed there dp into my pics with a big HBD fatom on it i honestly felt extremely happy and then i got a call from fa6oom sha6 which really made me cry

---
wait let's get back a little 2 days ago while at work my cousin called me and insisted on me getting home early which was so weird any who when i reached home and even though my mom kind of blew the surprise :P
they planned a surprise birthday party which was so cool




----

ok let's go back for today "sorry peeps am still surprised "

anyways when i went to work today it was just a normal day with everyone saying happy birthday to me and i headed straight to work


after that and out of no where i heared that we have a meeting and i was like
"ooh god no not on my birthday " and acted all creepy all the way to duwaniyah
and there was the surprise all my friends with two birthday cakes singning happy birthday today
and i got the sweetest HUG from my boss Haya "thank you darling '

the cake on the left from sawsan : thank u soso :**

and the one on the right from 7anon, dalool and huda 
by the way guys walah walah u made me happy specially that the cake was made of ice cream and chocolate my favourate food on earth :***

even though i look ugly but it's a most for me to take a pic with the cakes

and me acting like cinderella 

----
there is still more
then i headed to 360 with sha6 and mu6 to have a friends day out as usual 
we choose OFK to eat and as soon as we enterd the gurls left me all alone pretending to go to the WC 

they really took a long time while i was waiting and some how sensing something is going on

when they came back everything was so normal 
food drinks 
us chatting 
and then the check that took too long too and then out of no where i hear someone yelling happy birthday fatimaaaa

and it was the 3rd surprise birthday party from sha6 and mu6 


'luv u gurlz:**'


the funny thing is that fajoor forgot that they told the resturant about my birthday and really got scared when the man started the HBD song :P

after that

i got two surprising gifts from sha6 and mu6

the first was a lovely box of macaroons from LADUREE and the second was my favorite thingy
a charm bracelet from juicy










and at last we decided to spend the rest of the day at fa6oom's place where fa6oom fajoor and meme singed me again :D


thanks alot guys for today it was amazing
ever since i was a kid i had this funny believing of me being a princess
and you guys surely made me feel like one today


love you all the way to paris :****

No comments:

Post a Comment