Monday 22 August 2011

i Have The Best friends EVER



- for being the only peeps who understand "how much i love food"

- for giving me the chance to talk over and over again about silly things 
- for having the best times ever when at work
- for taking me to 9alat eljyam today "it really felt good"
- for not hesitating to pull my clothes or even hit me in the head when i say or do something wrong
- for being the best "fene 7asha" buddy when am desperately in need for one
-for helping me when am into too much pressure and i still have lots of unfinished task
-for being there when i feel like gaging and nagging
- for making me feel that "i really grew up" even though "F.alsha6i don't believe so" :P



luv u friendaty el3azezat


ps: this post is just for F.alsha6i and F.mu6 



No comments:

Post a Comment