Wednesday 14 September 2011

مش رايء


المزاج نهائيا اليوم مش رايء - فيني شي ومتضايق لووول

am sorry am ganna be serious ok
so today is kind of "NOT MY DAY"
it all started when i woke up and feeling "am so ganna be sensitive today" so anyone saying anything , even the tiny little silly things are making me cry
or maybe peeps are just so harsh on me today 

first thing : i had my best buddy telling me "tara enty ne'6amich wayd jelous oo i can't handle that seriously etha btmeen chthy am ganna stop being anything to you anymore " !!
wow wasn't that rude or what??
i mean how can you tell someone who is suppose to mean something to you those words , a9lan how can you hurt them feelings and litterally screw up the rest of them day



after that one of my beloved FUNners announced that she'll be leaving work for good , cause she got a full time job
i know it's the same place but come on not you too!!!

at first fa6oom left cause of being employed and of our good times ended 
-no more going to fil-filah "abe flafil oo sha6ah ya jima3ah"
-no more staying at work late ordering food and acting all goofy when no one but us in the office
-no more doing interviews together and torturing the applicants :(

wb3dain last week my beloved fajer kmlt-ha by doing her termination
after these gurls wallah i don't know how can i do any of my tasks anymore :(
i can't imagine expos at 360 and mshrf without her
not even the vending machine is ganna be the same without fajoor :(
-no one will do outbound with me 
no one will order dominoz bil outbound oo ybarbis wyaay

and that's where i cracked and had to cry

i feel like my world is falling a part "mo 9ij , am just being a drama queen shwya " :P


i know we still ganna see each other and talk everyday but work isn't work without fa6oom and fajoor :(


i just had to spell it out .... bye bye my idiotic friends , ganna miss fahawtch oo el tatnee7 

No comments:

Post a Comment