Saturday 7 April 2012

My food Diary

I have been feeling guilty for a while for all the food i've been eating lately

i am a foodaholic person , i just love food and i eat a lot specially chocolate sweets and all the munchies 


it really break my Heart to say this but i've decided to go on a diet starting from now

the reason why is : cause am fat and what's worst is that i feel fat
in normal situation with diet and exercise i loose weight so no surgery is needed "the problem is with me eating too much junkies

so this time am not giving up , i'll be strong "i'll keep a diary of everything i eat and drink with there calories "i'll try a diet with a calories counter and exercise and definitely will keep you posted

i need your sport people so i don't give oo inshalah hopefully i won't



PS : 1- if you caught me eating any junkies .. stop me
2- if am sitting doing nothing , courage me to go walking
3-if  am taking the elevator please convince me that stairs are better

oo another ps: seriously guys i thought i will never say this but what the hell
my current weight is 94 kg
my height is 164 cm
so obviously fat - and in serious need of diet 

one more ps:
support please 

No comments:

Post a Comment