Friday 9 March 2012

p2bk

i've been to p2bk for the past 2 days
My overal opinion is good
i loved the expo it self the decoration p2bk team they were so nice and helpful
it's just that the booths were somehow not enough and i didn't like some of them

here are some pics by me for the expo

this guy is really talented


the pics "they stole my heart"




my favorite part was stick house
the ice cream is yummy "u really have to try nuttela ice cream"
and there smoothies are heavenly amazing "i tried strawberry and loved it"











and food "my love"
call me foodaholic





finally you can inter the competition with Zain
just send "صقر" to 99995 and answer the question
you'll get a hint about one of the falcon and you have to send back the chosen name for the falcon
getting the right answer will get you in the draw on ipad and iphone
give it a try and good luck 



Thant's it

good work guys


2 comments: